Job Code : JIJP/202010/77
1. Researching, designing, implementing, and managing software programs.
2. Testing and evaluating new programs.
3. Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications.
4. Writing and implementing efficient code.
5. Determining operational practicality.
6. Developing quality assurance procedures.
7. Deploying software tools, processes, and metrics.
8. Maintaining and upgrading existing systems.
9. Training users.
10. Working closely with other developers, UX designers, businesses, and systems analysts.
1. Knowledge and interest in computer systems and the latest technologies.
2. The ability to learn new technologies quickly.
3. An analytical mind.
4. The ability to communicate complex procedures to other colleagues.
5. Commercial and business awareness.
6. Good communication skills – both written and verbal.
7. Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
B.Tech( IT, CS, Electronics) (2019 or 2020 pass out)
10am to 7pm
Saturday & Sunday
Researching, Designing, Testing, Managing, etc. New Software Programs.
Developer, Day Shift, Salary, Weekend Fixed Off
Key Skills :
Industry : IT - Software
Functional Area : IT - Software
Education Level : Graduate
Experience Level : Experience (0 - 0)
Job Location : none Telangana
Total Vacancy :
Company Name : ConfidentialApply Now