Job Code : JIJP/202010/79
1. Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with consumers.
2. Plan and monitor the ongoing company presence on social media (Twitter, Facebook, etc.)
3. Launch optimized online adverts through Google Adwords, Facebook, etc. to increase company and brand awareness
4. Be actively involved in SEO efforts (keyword, image optimization, etc).
5. Prepare online newsletters and promotional emails and organize their distribution through various channels.
6. Provide creative ideas for content marketing and update website.
7. Collaborate with designers to improve user experience.
8. Measure the performance of digital marketing efforts using a variety of Web analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.)
9. Acquire insight into online marketing trends and keep strategies up-to-date
1. Excellent communication skills required (B29)
2. Knowledge of Facebook & google advertisements
3. Knowledge of landing page creation and creative designing
4. Knowledge of ad copies and competition research
HSC / Graduate with minimum 6 months of relevant experience
10:00am to 8:00pm
NA (Target candidates from the western line)
Monday fixed off
Key Skills : digital marketing
Industry : none
Functional Area : Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Education Level : Graduate
Experience Level : Experience (0 - 0)
Job Location : Mumbai Maharashtra
Total Vacancy :
Company Name : ConfidentialApply Now