Job Code : JIJP/202010/80
1. Writing well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices.
2. Creating website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices.
3. Integrating data from various back-end services and databases.
4. Be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site.
5. Assist customers only when products roll out.
6. Responsible for programming and coding of our site.
1. Good communication skills required
3. Should have knowledge of Apache Server and Linux
4. Should have good knowledge of Version management systems like Git
Graduate with minimum 1 to 3 years of relevant experience
10:00 am – 07:00 pm
Sunday Fixed Off
Non-BPO, Designation, Salary
Key Skills :
Industry : IT - Software
Functional Area : IT - Software
Education Level : Graduate
Experience Level : Experience (0 - 0)
Job Location : Thane Maharashtra
Total Vacancy :
Company Name : ConfidentialApply Now