Job Code : JIJP/202010/82
1. Responsible for tap existing and new colleges and coaching classes to achieve monthly sales targets, identifying students from colleges and coaching centers for promoting 9 Campuses of IBS meeting targeted sales in the assigned area.
2. Conducting various BTL activities to reach MBA aspirants.
3. Line up seminars in colleges and coaching classes.
4. Data collection and data procurement.
5. Generating walk-ins for branch counseling activity.
6. Telephonic counseling (at least 70 calls per day)
7. Taking referrals from existing students.
8. Re-enforce and maintain good relations with existing and prospective clients in order to solicit new business for the branch.
9. The candidate also needs to work as a mentor with prospective students and he/she should be able to guide students properly about MBA entrance exams and admission process.
10. Candidates should manage sales after services effectively so that students who have applied for IBS can be converted into final MBA admission.
11. 50% field and 50% office job
12. Build proper & formal relation with the student to ensure Admission at the end of the campaign
1. Excellent communication skills required (B29)
2. Must have worked upon targets and should be able to meet business revenue
3. Should be open to Travel within State boundaries
4. Should be comfortable with Data Collection & Cold Calling as well
Graduate / MBA with minimum 1 to 2 years of relevant experience
Candidate with sales experience in education or Financial Institution (Education Preferred)
9:00 am to 6:00 pm
18,000 to 25,000(Net) depending upon e
Key Skills :
Industry : none
Functional Area : Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Education Level : Graduate
Experience Level : Experience (0 - 0)
Job Location : Mumbai Maharashtra
Total Vacancy :
Company Name : ConfidentialApply Now