Job Code : JIJP/202010/86
1. Manage all social media platforms, including planning, content development, scheduling, posting, analysing and reporting on all social media contents
2. Draft and create content, including articles, images, video and messaging, both in English and Hindi, for distribution across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Quora, YouTube and other platforms
3. Consistently grow our audience, reach, and interactions with our brand
4. Manage audience interaction through our various social media platforms
5. Gather information of competitors from diverse sources and analyse competitive apps by experiencing their process
6. Skilled at planning, organizing, executing online marketing campaigns to build brand awareness and boost user growth
Excellent Mandarin, English and Hindi communication and writing skills. (Mandatory requirement)
1. Professional experience managing social media platforms. Familiar with mainstream social platforms in India and be able to follow up the daily operations.
2. Knowledge of social media algorithms and growth strategies: Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, YouTube, Quora, etc.
3. Basic understanding of internet products
Minimum HSC / Graduate.
Must have 2-3years relevant experience
9.00 AM to 6.00 PM (Candidate should be ready to do overtime if required)
Central and Harbour Line
2 week off
Key Skills :
Industry : Advertising / MR / PR / Events
Functional Area : Marketing / Advertising / MR / PR
Education Level : none
Experience Level : Experience (2 - 3)
Job Location : Thane Maharashtra
Total Vacancy :
Company Name : ConfidentialApply Now